65 bodies recovered so far, says minister Javed Dar

Baramulla, Aug 15: At least 65 bodies have been recovered while several remain missing after a massive cloudburst hit Kishtwar, minister Javed Dar said on Friday.

Speaking to reporters in Baramulla, the minister said the actual number of missing persons is still unclear.

“Rescue teams are working at the site since the last night,” he added.

He said Chief Minister Omar Abdullah is expected to visit the affected area this afternoon—(KNO)

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *